Thursday, October 25, 2012

UPDATES! - Redken Smooth Lock Treatment Review

Remember the time when I did the Redken Smooth Lock Anti-Frizz treatment?

Well it been 3 weeks after I did my treatment, so here are my latest updates. I was worried that the frizz free effect doesn't last long since the stylist told me it shall last up to 13 washes...

And I've lost count on how many washes I've been in.

But ultimately, this is the current condition of my hair -


Post-mandi...with some serum applied

Still looks ok... Of course I don't expect to have MISS WORLD hair...but I must say styling time has not been a problem to me so far. Aminnn....



So ladies out there, I've had my Smooth Lock experience. What about u???



SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL ADHA EVERYONE!



-JUE-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here ya?