Thursday, October 11, 2012

UPDATES! MD Formulation Daily Peel Pads - My Latest Addiction!

Remember bout my latest post on the MD Formulation Daily Peel Pads? Well, I've been using it for 2 days, and I must say that I'm loving the results that they give me. So far, after application, I could see that there's a slight improvement to the dark spots and rough areas on my my inner cheeks.

Application is a breeze, just simply swipe both sides of the pads all over your face, and wash off after 10 minutes (but I left it longer, like for 20 minutes). Follow with your serum and moisturiser.

Word of caution, don't use other exfoliation products if you've used this, since the Glycolic acid compound of 10% is more than enough for your skin to take, so don't go overboard with other add-on treatments ok?

Writing is kinda long tho...so I'll post pics to get you guys to see the after effects ya?

A week before: skin is on the rough side...dry and cracky.... I look tired... 


After 2 applications, I could feel that my skin has increased in hydration. 
Dark marks look slightly faded.


(P/S: I was wearing just loose powder, lipper and mascara to let you guys see the effects ya?

Hey, don't expect miracles ya? This is not laser surgery. So of course, you gotta be patient with the results. As for myself, these improvements give me more than enough delight. At least I'm getting somewhere....

So if you're interested, you could purchase this at Strawberrynet.my @ RM90. Worth the money, if you ask me....


-Jue-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here ya?