Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Updates - Dior Light Veil Compact Powder

I stand corrected. If I need to tell myself that I am wrong, then I am wrong.

Remember bout the Dior Light Veil powder that I bought?


Well...I initially loved it because I thought that the coverage was excellent when the SA applied it on me.

But as after a month using it...I find myself not loving it, up to the point where wearing it dis-motivates me.

Reasons?

1) Coverage is uneven. For some reason, the colour-shade of my face looks different than my neck.
2) I can't seem to strike a good combination!

Wearing without foundation - lighter feeling but my scars and scabs are visible. 
Wearing with foundation - Coverage becomes too thick! (And I'm using a sheer-coverage foundation!)

See? The coverage is too thick

3) It enhances my OPEN PORES!
4) Doesn't work great on dry skin. Nampak berbelak-belak

Look at it this way lah... This powder only works IF your have SUPERB skin!

Of which...in my case, it just doesn't work for me.

I guess its back to Burberry's Sheer Powder again UNTIL I find a better substitute....

-Jue-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here ya?