Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Top Fave Hit List! - Pt 1

HI PEPs!

Its been pretty much a journey since 2010, and its now the mid of 2012. Thus, I shall now draw the curtains down to highlight some of the top tried-and-tested skincare and makeup products of which had made me drool with pleasure

SO HERE GOES!

Btw, what works for me may not entirely work for you, thus read and try with caution!

SKIN CARE

1) BEST CLEANSER

Avene Cleanance Soapless Gel Cleanser


I'm a no fuss person when it comes to cleansing, and this has been a staple in my household for years! Since I have oily combo, yet sensitive + eczema skin, this baby has helped me control the zits without worrying whether its too harsh, since its very very gentle! Heads up for Avene! 


2) BEST TONER

ROC Purif-Ac Toner


I've only blogged on 1 toner in this blog, because this is the only one that works its magic on me! I've never used any other toners ever since I've met this one!

  
C) BEST DAILY SCRUB - OILY SKIN

 Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Skin Brightening Exfoliator


Been using this countless and countless of times and its working wonders all the time! Use a small 5 sens amount, lather and your skin instantly feels smooth and clean! 


3) BEST GENTLE SCRUB - SENSITIVE / DRY SKIN

REN Jojoba Scrub
Being a sensitive skin expert, REN never fails me whenever I have serious eczema issues, which makes me unable to use any other scrub. Its so gentle and the smell is invigorating! I love Peppermint!


4) BEST AT-HOME PEEL

Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads

Even though its meant to target on wrinkles and fine lines, I found that it has effectively helped in keeping the skin soft and smooth, plus makes my skin look healthy with added glow! Plus, application is so easy!

5) BEST AT HOME MASK

Biodroga Mud Mask

Don't be turned on with the black colour. It actually smells pretty good. And it really helps to control acne and remove all the dirt and grime. However, application is pretty messy, since its black hehe...

6) BEST EVERYDAY SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER

Redken All Soft Shampoo & Conditioner - For Dry Hair

Now that I have given birth to Ammar, my hair has started to become dry and frizzy. Using this range from Redken has helped me add softness to the hair and reduce the frizz. Thanks Redken!

7) BEST TREATMENT SERUM

Estee Lauder ANR Synchronised Recovery Complex Serum

Some serums merely hydrates, some targets white spots; but I'm looking at more to the overall well-being of the skin and this baby works its jewels to the max! Been using it over a year during pregnancy, and I definitely see an improvement in my skin texture. 

8) BEST MOISTURIZER

Biodroga Golden Caviar Cream 24-Hour Care

I don't actually know the other components inside this cream other than caviar, but it works wonders in terms of pore minimizing, skin refinishing and also moisturizing. I work in an air-conditioned environment, where my skin condition is very much unbalance and this has immensely helped maintain my skin moisture from morning till evening!

FOLLOW NEXT POSTING FOR MY MAKEUP HIT LIST!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here ya?