Monday, June 27, 2011

Gebubu...

Last week, I pretty much spend one of my nights, watching Titanic...To be honest, the first time the movie was released in the silver screens, I was in my 6th Grade...obviously under-aged, me n mon siblings were  banned from watching that movie..yes, even though it won countless Oscars, I have never actually seen the infamous "You Jump, I Jump" phrase of which, made me look exceedingly heartless in the eyes of public when other people claimed that they cried watching the lovely Jack and Rose during those last bits of scenes...

And guess what, when the movie was recently aired on HBO, my darling 13-year giant (read: my brother) passed by and claimed "Dah tengok banyak kali dahhhh~"...

It left me in a baffled mood...sheesh...kids nowadays...



So there I was one day, watching it for the first time ever with another Brother of mine, Quad C. With a bag of Popcorn on my left..and Ayam Goreng Bob (try it: Crispy, No skin...nice...) I watched Titanic intensely...until I noticed an amazing fact...

It was way back in 1998...and Kate Winslet already looked gorgeous...
Correction.
She has gorgeous skin...

Wow..now that was showstopping..and the Quad C pretty much banged my head for my diverting interest of appreciating the aesthetics, rather than the beauty of the movie itself...

Hey, I do give compliments (and Critics) when due, ait?

That led me to google on her beauty tips...

These are my findings. typical? you be the judge...




1)  A common advice which she always takes into account is: it doesn’t matter how tired, exhausted, or burned out you are, you must always take your make-up off. While you’re sleeping, your skin is working hard to renew its cells.  


2)  Kate does Pilates to be in shape, but this is not a matter of obsession for her. She’s one of the actresses who claim that women should be happy by accepting themselves as they are. Restrictions about food can be a nightmare for any woman; she prefers to have a relaxed and calm life in order to take care of herself. Does she eat chocolate? Sure, but not too much. Does she drink sodas? Of course, not often, but when she does, she drinks a fat Coke, what she calls “the real stuff”.


3) Kate takes lysine to combat pimples. The 35-year-old actress confesses she deals with unsightly outbreaks on her face by taking the essential amino-acid, but has to use it regularly, otherwise the zits return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here ya?