Monday, August 6, 2012

Snowy White...So bright...Will You Sing For Me Tonight?

It's the 8th of August..and I am officially broke! Went for a shopping spree over the weekend with an original purpose to buy Ammar's Baju Raya, I ended up buying myself a whole load of new shirts,
 t-shirts, jeans and khakis...

Damn...

But then again, remembering the fact that I stopped shopping for clothes for almost a year ago ( 9 months pregnancy + 2 months confinement) made me felt better.

Yes, this is not me wallowing in self pity, trying to console my self.... This is the REAL me...no new clothes, thus I've always been in tees and faded worn-out jeans...sedih tak...

Then again....splurging in a pricey powder + makeup base does not match 
a begger's pocket either. 

But who cares? I am ready to be bombarded with all your criticisms ...as long as I don't hurt anybody's pockets except mine, I'm absolutely fineeeee... :D

So here I am again in Isetan KLCC...I've had the urgency to buy a new powder, since my favourite Burberry Sheer powder had ran out. I seriously am surprised with myself, for living in grease for 2 solid days.



I realised that despite how much I loved Burberry, I had some issues:-

1) The content only lasted me 2-3 months....
2) Burberry has no refill

Hmmm...thats sad don't you think..? Oh well... So off I wondered in Isetan and I decided to look up Diorskin Forever at the Dior Counter.

The SA was extremely nice and helpful. I voiced out my concerns where I prefer sheer coverage with some SPF protection, and also has some moisturising properties.

She recommended me to try the Diorsnow Light Veil Compact Powder with Hydra Life Dior Base de Teint (makeup base) for hydration. 


The Powder

The Light Veil Powder is said to contain skin-caring properties, since it belongs to the DiorSnow Family. Upon regular application, its suppose to even out your skin  tones... 
Application is an ease, using the brush or the sponge.

I love how light and soft it feels on the skin...absolutely divine!

Although it says that the application gives a sheer look, I really love the coverage it gives..
not too much, not too nude...




The Base

I totally heart this base. Upon application, skin becomes smooth, supple and bouncy!
Plus, it contains hydration properties, so your skin stays well-moisturised even with the 
heavy makeup over it.




Couple both these 2 items and BAM! You get a winning combo! 



Life couldn't be better for this poor little begger... 



-Jue-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here ya?