Monday, August 6, 2012

Hair Alert - Curlers and Trimmers, Sri Hartamas

I am a hair freak. Period. I've been trimming, treating and blow-drying my hair for as long as I can remember. God knows how blonde and how short my hair has been...alas, I still prefer natural black, since I have extremely thick eyebrows that spoils any effect of colouring or highlighting. 

And yes, I'm not ready to dye my brows brown yet!

And out of the countless number of salons I've been, so many good (and bad!) experiences that I've gone through. Nevertheless, this is the one I've always gone back to since I was 2!

Curlers and Trimmers

Proud owner - Annita Hisham
Its a lovely cosy, 2-storey salon situated in Desa Sri Hartamas where you could get excellent hair care and colouring service either by the Artistic Director herself, or the senior stylist. 

Reasons why I love this place:-
1) Its cosy and they serve really nice lattes
2) Professional hair cutting service, never had any dissatisfaction
3) They are not stingy with their hair products - they don't cut corners...everything they use is REDKEN..from the moment you wash your hair, until when you blow dry it.
4) Hair always looks healthy..at ALL times...

So now I present you with some pics of my visits with Curlers and Trimmers... 

BEWARE, camwhoring alert. Im only posting these pics to demonstrate their great work on my and other people...not as a measure of perasan-ness.


 Back in 2008 (I think...) - Medium length with waves
Makeup - None (I was so pimply back then, I didn't want to cover my face with anything)


 One of my faves - Chocolate colour, medium length with curls...
But colouring is huge maintenance, of which I can't afford as a monthly routine.



 An Innocent Twist 
 Neck length, layered cut
Makeup - Just a stoke of mascara and lipgloss




 With my cousins - Nad, Sha and Me.
Nad opt for medium length Anack-Su-Namun, and Sha for shorter, k-pop styled bob.



 A Night Out
Before my friend's bridal shower. No cuts, just curly blow drying at the ends.
Makeup - Dark eyes, Fuscia lips

So if you guys are thinking of some great raya hair do, come to Curlers and experience how great hair can make you feel like a million bucks!

-Jue-


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here ya?