Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Clinique Turnaround Instant Facial Masque

Ever been to the Land of Bizarre-ness?

My personal point of view - Its a land where you found certain finds that are unique.

Positive uniqueness? We call it 'Interesting' or 'Creative'.

On a negative tone, Uniqueness is termed as 'Bizarre' ! 

And to throw in a new item I found too bizarre too ignore without mentioning,  would be this :-


My honest opinion...

What was Clinique thinking when they launched this product?

Coming back to basic knowledge, its a mask. So masks are simply supposed to be smothered on the skin after you have cleansed, toned and exfoliated. 

But I wonder, why does it look like this? 


Really looks like a scrub rather than a mask to me!

On another weirder note, if you were to look closely, it actually has some weird properties in it.

Ready to know what it is? 









YES. GLITTER!

Jeng Jeng Jeng....! (Confused look?)

I honestly wonder how Clinique could think of coming up with a SKINCARE (NOT MAKEUP) product that has shimmery glitter in it...

Perhaps thats where the 'Radiance' property came in...The glitter makes your face 'shine'.


If that's the case, I might as well buy a bagful of colourful confetti and paste it onto my skin with UHU glue to give me that permanent glitter effect!




Other than the glitter, it just feels like a normal everyday scrub...infact drier and rougher...

Sigh.....Clinique...my oh my............what have you done....

-Jue-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here ya?