Thursday, April 11, 2013

Updates! - Burberry Sheer Foundation

Hello Guys!

Okeyh,

I promised you guys I would update on the effects of Burberry Sheer Foundation kan?

So this is how it looks like on my face (early in the morning)

On face:

Base: Burberry Sheer Foundation (Trench 06)
Blusher - MAC luminzer (in Pink)
Lippie: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Honey Douce
Mascara - Loreal Collagen Volume Mascara




Love the texture and how it looks kinda glowy on my skin... and the blusher works well too. (P/S : I love pink blushers more than coral ones).



Btw, The mole on my nose looks massive!!!

Plus point ? Covers all the imperfections on my skin too! And I love the shade that the SA recommended too!!!

Price wise? It's a bit on the high side for foundations (RM165 if I'm not mistake)... But then again, I don't slab foundation all over my face like nobody's business thus, a 30 ml bottle can well last me for like, 1 year plus.

Love, Jue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here ya?