Thursday, January 3, 2013

Kiehl's Blue Herbal Cleanser

Aku Suka Aku Suka Aku Suka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Guys, Ini disclaimer ya. I didn't buy this; my brother is using this for his acneic face...and I have to blog about it since I have tried it and IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!!!!!!

I like I like I like!!!!

This is one of the best cleansers I have ever used. As the name suggests, it is a bright blue, rather runny gel.  It has a rather different and strong plastic seal on the mouth of the bottle to prevent spillage. It also contains menthol, camphor and sorbitol giving a cooling sensation on use. This cooling effect goes away within 30 seconds. No dry, stretchy feeling is experienced after use. Facial skin literally feels light, clean and smooth!
Since its so runny,  about 3 drops of the cleanser is sufficient. This will definitely last you for months!
Bravo Kiehl's! Another product well-done! :D

-Jue-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here ya?