Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Groupon Voucher

Hi xxx,
Thank you for ordering this Groupon "Hair: Up to 78% Off Rebonding / Relaxing / Perm / Colouring at Starhill Gallery from RM168". You just saved 78%.

Once the deal has ended, we'll send your Groupon and any further information in a separate email (unless specifically contradicted in our 'Fine Print').

The deal runs until: 25.12.2012 23:59

Sincerely,
Your Groupon Team
Your deal overview.
Our top tip - recommend this deal and receive RM2
Discount78%PriceRM168.00
Hair: Up to 78% Off Rebonding / Relaxing / Perm / Colouring at Starhill Gallery from RM168

The deal runs until: 25.12.2012 23:59
Recommend now and receive RM2:
  How it works »
View »

Hi peps! Just recently purchased this deal from Groupon.com.my.

For Just RM168, you could do Hair Colouring/Rebonding/Relaxing/ Digital Perm + Wash + Cut + Blow at SOHO Salon, Starhill.

Fantastic! Just when I need a new colour job.

I haven't made an appointment yet, but once I do, I'll review about it, PROMISE!

Btw, if any of you guys are interested, deal runs until 25th Dec 2012, while deal lasts.

CEPAT CEPAT!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Bought this last time, their service is not good and disappointing. They make mistake and do not bother to apologize.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there....Oh yeah..bout this thing...I actually have a story I would like to tell you...but I shall blog about it soon...wait for my next entry k?

      Delete

Please leave your comments here ya?