Friday, August 19, 2011

Spots, spots and more spots! - Nano white intensive depigmentor

Indefinitely how many times you keep on telling yourself to NOT PICK your zits, tangan yang menggatal itu tetap menggatal juga, no matter what. So yesterday, i successfully managed to transform 3 small whiteheads into 3 scabs on my left cheek. Argggggghhhhh!!!! Thank god wedding's over!

Anyway, I find myself yet again surfing through strawberrynet.com through a spot cream. However, bear in mind, going through researches made me realize that not all spot creams work for pigmentation, dark spots and acne marks all at the same time. I suppose that's why they're called 'targeted treatments?' ponder ponder....

Coming back to my findings....wow, mahal sungguh all these spot creams! Can range up to 200 bucks for a small tube! Whoa... Could get a pretty decent moisturizer for that price!

I used to depend on Uriage's Depiderm De-pigmenting cream to combat those scabs, but recently, Guardian Klcc is the only place yg I boleh cari this cream....and yet Guardian pulak ugh under construction... Lagilah frust...

So yesterday, I find myself tagging along my seniors to Ampang Park, since they wanted to scout for Baju raya, I masuk Guardian(u can see now that Guardian is one of my favorite lepak places....then I saw this.....


And I bought it!

Ahhahahah...so random kan? But it did say it was mainly targeted to treat acne marks... So with a reasonable price of RM40++, I grabbed it.

After 2 days of using it, my scabs are drying pretty fast. But it does stung a little bit....

Wait for the results ya? And PICTURES!!! Jeng jeng jeng.....

- jue -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here ya?