Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Loreal Paris EverSleek Smoothing System - Great value?

U guys know I'm a sucker of beautiful packages kan kan kan?????

I know I know, I still have stock of my Redken Smooth Lock shampoo and conditioner, but sometimes, saya sentiasa gagal melawan nafsu, especially when it comes to hair care stuff. Yalaaa, who doesn't

It was a really nice Sunday where we spend some leisure time in Ikea, not to look for furniture, but more to look at some deco ideas for our new home.... (belum siap lagi ye... lambat lagi...). Sambil2 tu, we wanted to look for a baby chair for Ammar. Iyalaa...sekarang sudah pandai duduk demand2 makanan...so its only fair for him to have 1 chair for himself!


Sukanya dia.....


Anyway, we decided to make a stop at the Curve. Boleh kire dengan jari berapa kali I datang Curve ni...maybe due to distance kot... its too far from my home and plus, KLCC is my backyard so...let's say I'm pretty much self-sufficient shall we? :D

Meriah juga hari Ahad ni... tapi sale2 mcm kurang menarik...if  I came on a different day, would it be different?

Jom teman I gi Watson? Nak cari shaver.

(Hubby changes shaver as frequent as he changes his t-shirts!...)

Scan scan scan.....



Menariknya!

Apparently, Loreal Paris came out with a new range of Hair Care Products! The best part is that its SULFATE free!

Oh my god, a few months ago, you could only get sulfate free shampoos at high end salons and now, you could get at Watsons for a fraction of the price!!!

OMG!!!!!




What happen to Old range Loreal Elseve????

Tapi ni mcm lagi best! Wooo~

Of course I got hooked! I mean I've tried Elseve range, and I hope this one is better!

Bought the shampoo and conditioner, and 2 of these products only costs me less than RM 50! ...wooo~

Am I crazy?  Or genius???

-Jue-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments here ya?